What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A betting system helping you turn your £20 stakes into profits
- Giving you valuable odds carefully picked to make you as much profit as possible
- Giving you the opportunity to profit from winning horses on a daily basis
- Giving you quality winning tips on daily horse racing
- Giving you tips sent directly to your e-mail address
- Giving you 24/7 round the clock support
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Racing Eye scores 72.97/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.theracingeye.net/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $12.5.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: theracingeye.net you’ll also be taken through to theracingeye.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)